Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: D-6153
The DAVIS Vantage Pro 2 with ventilation (active radiation protection shield) is a radio weather station with a transmission range from station to monitor of up to 150m. It is operated with solar power through an integrated photovoltaic panel. An additional solar panel operates a fan that circulates the air around the temperature sensor. This means that the temperature is measured more precisely even when there is direct sunlight on the temperature sensor. The temperature sensor does not have to be installed in the shade. The Vantage Pro 2 is equipped as standard with the following sensors and display or transmission units:
- Wireless sensor unit ISS (Integrated Sensor Suit) with solar panel
- With active radiation protection shield (fan) and additional solar panel
- Rain gauge (resolution 0.2 mm)
- Temperature sensor
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Air pressure sensor
- Anemometer (wind direction and wind speed) with 12m connection cables
- LCD monitor with power supply (can also be operated with batteries)
In addition, the Vantage Pro 2 can be equipped with additional modules that are used to measure leaf moisture, soil moisture and solar radiation.
The Vantage Pro 2 is optionally available without the radiation protection shield (ventilation).